West's Wyoming Statutes Annotated comprises a comprehensive research tool for anyone desiring instant access to Wyoming statutes and constitution. Editorial enhancements include historical and statutory notes, Uniform Laws and Official Comments, and cross-references to ALR, Am Jur, and West's Legal Forms. Features and benefits include:
- Notes of decisions that are conveniently accessible to make your research easier to accomplish; each case note includes its Topic and Key Number to allow quick access to related caselaw within Wyoming and throughout West's National Reporter System
- Corresponding Topic and Key Number references within every case note that direct you to persuasive authority
- Our exclusive Popular Name Table to locate statutes by referencing common and familiar names
- Comprehensive topical indexing by experienced attorney-editors that utilizes a controlled vocabulary and topics to assure accurate and consistent internal cross-references; data is arranged topically and alphabetically
- Special emphasis on local usage and terms of art under Wyoming law that helps you understand every nuance
- Editorial features, including session law history, historical and statutory notes, cross-references, and research references, to help you clarify legislative intent
The set also furnishes law review and journal commentaries, USCA references, and case note references to opinions of the Wyoming attorney general.