Learn what to prove and how to prove it to win your case with American Jurisprudence Proof of Facts, 3d, written by well-known judges, attorneys, and experts in technical, scientific, and medical fields.
This set explains how to determine quickly and confidently the facts essential to winning a case and how to prove them for a wide range of civil litigation, criminal prosecution, and criminal defense topics, including:
- Personal injury/torts
- Employment litigation: Discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination
- Real estate litigation
- Business torts
- Commercial litigation
It also highlights which cases to avoid due to difficulties or failures in proof and ncludes strategies and aids that cover every stage of trial preparation.
- Legal Background text features detailed legal analysis of underlying law and proof required
- Checklists included with elements of damages and elements of proof
- Sample pleadings, discovery, motions, and other documents are included in each article
- Sample Proofs in detailed question-and-answer format show you how to prove particular facts
- The five-volume Proof of Facts General Index provides rapid access to all three series
- Each article begins with a scope note and has a detailed table of contents and index