Manage a wide range of antitrust issues in the courtroom and the office with Antitrust Law Handbook.
Litigators and corporate counsel will find this especially useful as a first point of reference. Designed for both practitioners and students, this title:
• Provides the most recent developments in American antitrust law and practice
• Analyzes the entire area of antitrust law, from procedure to substantive issues
• Serves as an important reference for advising clients on antitrust matters
• Clarifies complex elements of predatory pricing, distinguishes aggressive competition from a specific intent to monopolize, and determines requirements for establishing anticompetitive conduct
• Reviews significant case developments relating to price restraints, boycotts, monopolization, mergers, and questions of standing
• Includes governing theory and key leading cases