Can we help?
Casey Federal Tax Practice clearly explains the entire structure of the tax system, covering assessments, audits, settlements, collections, liens, claims for refund, suits for refund, tax court litigation, and more. You'll also find more than 250 pages of tables and a listing of citations to nearly 10,000 cases. This title also provides:
• Essential pleadings and tax practice forms
• Examples of standardized forms, adaptable to specific needs
• Full coverage of federal tax laws and regulations, tax decisions, administrative organization, and IRS and Tax Court procedure
• Citation sources for each entry
• Complete text of the Tax Court Rules