Can we help?
Comparative Negligence Manual helps you sort out the issues involved in this ever-expanding area of law, from the general concepts of comparative negligence to the relevant law of each jurisdiction. The set also:
• Covers the assumption of risk, the seat belt defense, settlements, contribution and indemnity, court procedures, and verdicts
• Alerts you to significant recent developments in the application of comparative negligence, including cases involving multiple tortfeasors
• Serves as a guide to the expanding area of negligence law, from general concepts of comparative negligence to relevant law of each jurisdiction
• Contains helpful model forms
• Discusses comparative negligence as it relates to the litigation process
• Provides a state-by-state analysis of the law of comparative negligence