Get the tools necessary to develop and monitor an antitrust compliance program with Corporate Counsel's Guide to Unfair Competition.
This practical title offers an overview of relevant antitrust statutes, guidelines on implementation, advice on how to assess and monitor compliance programs, and time-saving guidelines and forms. Highlights include:
• Risk assessment and internal audits
• An overview of national and international antitrust law (including the E.U., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, and Australia)
• Price discrimination
• Government enforcement
• Sentencing guidelines
• Criteria for effective programs
• Exemptions from antitrust laws
• How to avoid illegal competitive practices
This title provides comprehensive case law analysis of the requisite legal grounds to complain about the actions of your competitors, and thorough coverage of unfair competition law, from comparative advertising, to trademark infringement, to commercial bribery.