Can we help?
Designing an Effective Environmental Compliance Program provides practical suggestions and guidelines for creating a system that reliably detects and prevents possible compliance violations. The author examines and provides examples of critical components such as auditing, document review and retention, policy statements, directors' questionnaires, timetables, and other corporation documents. Use this book to find:
• Any weakness in a corporation's environmental compliance system and guidance for building on its strengths
• Tips for planning and designing programs, ranging from risk assessment techniques to effective communications procedures
• Suggestions for training frontline employees to run a compliance system
• Guidelines for elevating employee awareness of potential legal issues
• The most efficient ways of maintaining the records necessary for compliance
• Time-saving forms, tracking matrixes, checklists, and timetables