Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives provides more than 150 quickly accessible forms — including state statutory forms — and guides you in drafting accurate, personalized documents regarding:
- Powers over healthcare
- Powers over property and assets
- Withdrawal of life support systems
- Withholding of nutrition and hydration
The checklists section assists you in constructing the outline of your document, allowing you to include or omit each provision based on your client's unique situation and applicable statutory requirements.
The Form Clauses section, which contains actual wording for document sections and paragraphs, allows for completion of a document that's customized for each client with step-by-step ease.
- Includes statutory forms and related statutes in individual state chapters
- Provides discussion and form clauses pertaining to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996