Can we help?
Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives provides more than 150 quickly accessible forms, including state statutory forms, and guides you in drafting accurate, personalized documents regarding:
• Powers over healthcare
• Powers over property and assets
• Withdrawal of life support systems
• Withholding of nutrition and hydration
• Includes all applicable statutes and statutory forms in individual state chapters
• Provides discussion and form clauses pertaining to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996