Improve your efficiency and avoid errors with Enforcing Judgments and Collecting Debts in New York. This text prepares you to represent both creditors and debtors, covers collection and protection, and includes:
- Analysis of New York and federal law
- Citations to leading authority
- Practice pointers
- Examples of real-life legal situations
- Effective negotiation tactics and strategies
- More than 250 pages of forms, agreements, and other documents
This publication also covers important procedural and substantive law relevant to prejudgment provisional remedies, the Bankruptcy Code, New York State and federal consumer protection laws, and enforcement of judgments. Forms are included.