Can we help?
Environmental Obligations in Bankruptcy offers thorough discussion and analysis of the interplay between bankruptcy and environmental law. The authors assist practitioners and other professionals in identifying potential bankruptcy problems and offer a suggested course of action for the future.
This important title:
• Offers an in-depth examination of Bankruptcy Code provisions and environmental statutes
• Explains cases dealing with conflicts between the two bodies of law
• Provides a methodology for analyzing and solving problems posed by environmental obligations
• Covers dischargeability of environmental obligations
• Examines problems of definition and timing
• Includes the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
• Includes coverage related to BAPCPA legislation