Everytrial Criminal Defense Resource Book
is a versatile resource for handling setbacks in the courtroom. It includes sample motions for unusual in-trial and post-verdict situations, sample jury instructions, and suggested arguments to preserve issues for appeal.
This ready resource explores many issues and offers expert advice for:
- When clients fail to come to court
- Prosecutorial misconduct
- Witnesses who refuse to testify
- When a judge is biased or holds you in contempt
- When a juror is not forthcoming during voir dire
- When evidence is presented that you do not want the jury to see or hear
The text discusses difficult co-defendants and attorney conflicts and misconduct. It includes citations to appropriate cases and rules of evidence, procedure, and ethics.