Family Estate Planning Guide provides expert answers to all your clients' estate planning questions, with treatment of such issues as marital deduction planning, charitable lead and remainder trusts, insurance planning, estate and gift tax, generation-skipping transfer tax, annual exclusion planning, and will provisions.
Additional topics include:
- Non-traditional estate planning and handling unusual assets
- Basic wills, trusts, GRITS, GRATS & GRUTS, insurance, and health care directives in estate planning
- Federal taxation aspects of estate plans, including succession arrangements and property preservation
- Developments in I.R.C. Chapter 14 estate freezes, limited liability companies, and family partnerships
- Partnership tax, employee benefits plans, and IRAs
- Federal estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax