Can we help?
Considered the bible on federal jury practice, Federal Jury Practice and Instructions is composed of volumes that are organized to follow the course of a federal trial. This set provides trial judges and trial lawyers with more than 1,870 model jury instructions for virtually every type of civil and criminal case, plus:
• Succinct, practical advice to successfully handle any jury issue likely to arise
• Detailed information on federal jury practice and instructions
• Step-by-step guidance through every phase of a civil or criminal federal jury trial
• Exhaustive case authority on all issues covered
• Citations to published works