Florida Criminal Procedure is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to pretrial criminal procedure, investigation of criminal offenses, and stages of a trial. It offers expert coverage of the events that occur in a criminal case, including:
- Searches and scientific analysis
- Interview of witnesses and suspects
- Report of a crime and investigation
- Arrest warrants, arraignments, and bond
- Indictment, discovery process, and trial
- Plea agreements, sentencing, probation, and appeals
This title also provides relevant case law and criminal trial rules and contains tables of statutes, cases, rules, and the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure.