Can we help?
Handling Narcotic and Drug Cases helps you prepare for every critical phase of a state or federal narcotics case, from the initial interview through sentencing. It offers:
• Practice-proven advice for handling and communicating with drug-using clients, developing trial strategies, overcoming the stigma associated with narcotics use, and more
• A detailed discussion of drug identification tests, including which ones are reliable, what they mean, and how to challenge them
• Definitions of drugs, plus symptoms and characteristics of their use
• Guidance in selecting, examining, and cross-examining expert witnesses
• Review of search and seizure requirements, as well as related proceedings