Cited by the courts as persuasive authority on virtually every significant insurance coverage and bad faith issue, Insurance Claims and Disputes: Representation of Insurance Companies and Insureds
is a complete treatment and update of all legal aspects of insurance claims. It is exhaustive, comprehensive, and offers practical tips for your practice. Thousands of attorneys and insurance professionals have made this book a bestseller.
This title includes:
- Discussion of a wide range of insurance issues from the perspective of both the insured and the insurer
- Expert interpretation of every important policy provision
- Tips for avoiding insurance defense pitfalls
- Scholarly analysis of the conflicting judicial opinions on an issue
- Analysis of developing trends in the law
- Copious citations
Table of Cases, Table of Federal and State Statutes, and an index help facilitate quick and efficient research.