This all new second edition of Law of Corporate Officers and Directors: Indemnification and Insurance
has been rewritten, reorganized, modernized, and consolidated by its new author, an attorney specializing in the field of director and officer liability insurance and indemnification. The second edition provides a comprehensive, concise, and authoritative analysis of the law of director and officer indemnification and insurance.
New topics added to the second edition include:
- New laws affecting officer and director liability, including the JOBS Act and Dodd-Frank Act
- New theories of potential liability, including the “responsible corporate officer doctrine” and the “public welfare offense doctrine”
- New areas of potential liability, including employment practices liability and environmental impairment liability
- New insurance products to meet the demands of the new liabilities
- Older types of insurance products that have been changed to meet the demands of the new liabilities