Can we help?
Legal Aspects of Selling and Buying provides practical answers to the most frequently raised questions in antitrust, franchising, and distribution law. Intended for antitrust lawyers, general practitioners, in-house counsel, and individuals involved in trade associations, this reference provides guidance in fielding questions from clients, and serves as a reliable reference in conducting transactions and managing disputes. Turn to it for answers regarding:
• Whether the seller must sell and with what restrictions
• Sales to a competitor-buyer (when the seller competes with the buyer)
• Franchise sales and franchising relationships
• New authority and new proposals
• Divergent approaches by federal and state antitrust enforcers