1. The optimal Approach to Negotiating: Overview of the dynamics of the entire negotiation process.
2. Client Goals: How to categorize client goals to determine the most effective methods to achieve them.
3. Strategies: Nine key strategies and countermeasures
4. Informational Tactics: Persuasive and selective information disclosure and effective information gathering.
5. General Tactics: 28 tactics with countermeasures.
6. Tactics Involving Persons Other Than Just Two Negotiators: Tactics for client participation, multiple party negotiations, and negotiating teams, as well as judges, allies, and alternative dispute resolution.
7. Litigation Related Tactics: Tactics for disputes which are on the verge of or in litigation.
8. Systematic Planning: The first seven steps in the system for planning.
9. Systematic Planning: The second seven steps in the system for planning and methods for implementation and adjustment during the negotiation.
10. Effective Communication: Power struggles, reasoned positions, clarity, mixed messages, non-verbal communications, encouraging disclosure and listening techniques to avoid being misled by assumptions.
11. Drafting: Techniques to protect and enhance results.
12. Ethics and Caveats: Methods to avoid legal and practical problems
Enter replacement volume, chapter and page numbers separated by commas. For example: Volume 2, Chapter 5, Pages 7, 12-19. Please limit requests to 25 pages or less. If you are located outside the United States or for more than 25 pages please contact Customer Service 1-800-328-4880.