Can we help?
With Litigating Wrongful Discharge Claims, determine whether or not to accept a case and then build your case on solid legal principles. Written by a nationally recognized expert and founder of the National Employment Lawyers Association, this title presents:
• The full body of law for litigating wrongful discharge claims • Analysis of the blackletter law
• Practical procedural strategies, trial strategies, forms, documents, and jury instructions
• A fully integrated approach to the substantive and procedural law of wrongful discharge, paying special attention to implied contract and public policy tort
• Step-by-step guidance through the process of representing an employee plaintiff in a wrongful termination action
• Coverage of emerging doctrines such as implied contract and public policy tort