Can we help?
Attorney Discipline is the only title to study and analyze every type of attorney misconduct dealt with by the New Jersey Supreme Court since 1947. Organized around specific types of misconduct involving a wide array of fact patterns, it provides a comprehensive history on how the Supreme Court has traditionally treated the misconduct in question. It also provides in-depth analysis of all successful defenses that the New Jersey Supreme Court has seen, as well as:
• Advice and tools for defending the widest array of infractions
• Help in predicting what discipline will be imposed
• Information on aggravating and mitigating factors that can affect final discipline
• Easy access to the Rules of Professional Conduct
• Landmark cases
• References to the annotated Rules of Professional Conduct