Can we help?
Designed for use by judges, legislators, and practicing attorneys, Mediation: Law, Policy & Practice provides analysis of mediation law developments, cases, statutes, and the mediation process itself, and:
• Offers a solid foundation for understanding mediation law
• Identifies relevant cases and statutes in each state
• Provides the tools you need to utilize an effective approach
• Discusses topics such as confidentiality, conflict of interest, and advertising
• Examines the roles of the mediator, the advocate for those involved in mediation, and the adviser to courts and institutions dealing with planning and implementing mediation programs