Ohio Employment Practices Law is a one-volume source for Ohio and federal law relating to proper hiring, compensation, disciplinary, and other practices for employers.
This book provides:
- Coverage of the substantive and procedural aspects of employment law
- A chapter of time-saving forms
- A table of lawful/unlawful interview questions
- An extensive glossary
- Court-tested measures to prevent or minimize risk in employee litigation
- Coverage of Ohio’s interpretation of the employment at will doctrine