Can we help?
Pennsylvania Driving Under the Influence is a comprehensive practice guide to alcohol- and drug-influenced operating offenses. It covers both driving and boating and provides legislative history, case procedures, and trial procedures. The text discusses the ramifications of DUI-related convictions and how to proceed with a DUI case. Coverage includes:
• Homicides and assaults
• Vehicle stops, checkpoints, and roadblocks
• Field tests
• Test administration
• Testing devices and instruments
• Pretrial motions and hearings
• Trial procedures
• Underage offenders
• Double jeopardy
• Jury selection
• Opening and closing statements
• Direct and cross-examination
• Sentencing and appeals
This volume includes cross-references to state statutes and cases.