A practice guide to all aspects of secured transactions, Security Interests in Personal Property
provides full text and detailed analysis of the original and revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). This text contains first interpretations and issues under the original article and the response of the revised article for quick determination of the impact on specific issues.
With thorough discussions of applicable bankruptcy laws, this text contains relevant state and federal laws, and includes:
• Alternative clauses and forms for drafting notes and security agreements
• Terminology, procedures, examples, and hypothetical questions
• References to law journal articles
• A discussion of multistate transactions
• Quick-reference tables of statutes and cases