Can we help?
With an emphasis on drafting techniques and litigation strategies, The Law of Product Warranties is a comprehensive treatise that analyzes in detail all elements of a warranty problem. It suggests ways for drafters to minimize their exposure to warranty claims, and contains unique features including a “remedy roadmap” and an annotated commercial warranty form. This title:
• Integrates all sources of commercial and consumer warranty law
• Includes the Uniform Commercial Code and state amendments to it
• Contains the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
• Covers state “lemon laws” and deceptive trade practice statutes, as well as the common law
• Details special buyer protection statutes
• Explains the Federal Trade Commission Holder in Due Course Rule