Can we help?
In Trial Practice veteran litigators provide straightforward guidance on organizing and preparing an effective case. This title covers every step of a civil or criminal case. It discusses pretrial matters, examination of witnesses, damages, jury conduct, judgments, and appeals. The text also covers topics including:
• Reciprocal bar discipline
• The work-product doctrine
• Challenges for cause and peremptory challenges
• Direct and cross-examination
• Judicial notice of scientific and medical facts