Can we help?
Drug Enforcement Strategies contains the thoughts of law enforcement officials on adapting to changing drug trends, developing effective investigations, and balancing local and federal goals. It provides an authoritative insider's perspective on the intricacies of drug crimes, investigations, and trials.
Featuring articles written by law enforcement officials from around the country, the book guides readers through the latest trends in the narcotics arena and proven methods for embarking on an investigation. Coverage includes:
• New drugs entering the market
• The medical marijuana controversy
• The role of technology in investigations
• Issues impacting procedures
• Creating drug-specific case strategies
• Working with informants
• Going undercover
• Setting short- and long-term goals for an investigation