Trademark Protection and Enforcement
contains the thoughts of leading lawyers on evaluating options for the client, strategically registering a mark, and resolving disputes. Featuring partners and chairs from some of the nation's leading law firms, it guides the reader through key considerations both in registering a trademark and in dealing with potential infringement.
This book covers:
• Understanding registration requirements
• Managing costs for the client
• Using trademarks effectively as competitive tools
• The key steps in responding to potential infringement
• Strategies for dealing with counterfeiting, domain name disputes, and international enforcement