Using the Ad-Hoc Reporting Feature in Case Logistix 5.4
The Ad-Hoc Reporting feature in the Case Logistix™ Administrator, available in Case Logistix 5.4, allows you to quickly view information, such as file counts and file sizes, in your libraries. To access the Administrator, click Start, then click All Programs, Case Logistix, and Westlaw Case Logistix Administrator. To use the Ad-Hoc Reporting feature, complete these steps:
- In the Administrator, click the Central Databases tab.
- Click Connect.
- Under Central Databases in the lower pane, click the central database that includes the libraries for which you want to run the report.
- Click Ad-Hoc Reporting. The Case Logistix Administrator Ad-hoc Reporting dialog box is displayed.
- In the upper-left pane, select the check boxes for the libraries you want to include in the report.
- In the Special Values list, click a value for the report, e.g., @@(CLXFileCount). Repeat this step for each value you want to include. The values are listed under Report SQL in the upper-right pane.
- Click Run. The report is displayed in the lower pane with each column representing a value you included in the report.
- Click Save to save the report.