Can we help?
West's Military Justice Digest contains headnotes, classified according to the West Key Number System, for opinions and decisions from 1975 to date issued by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, the military courts of criminal appeals, and their predecessors, which review court-martial proceedings in accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Features include:
• Descriptive Word Index uses words describing facts, places, things, and legal principles from actual cases
• Table of Cases directs you to the section or footnote where a case is located
• Defendant-Plaintiff Table provides the full case name, plus citation, for quick access to this and similar cases
• Key Number Analysis preceding each topic covers all principles of law for that subject
• Key Number Library Reference leads you to other publications for more information on a specific topic