Washington Insurance Law and Litigation addresses insurance, coverage under policies, and rejection of claims that often lead to litigation.
Topics covered in this volume include:
- General insurance law
- Auto and motor vehicle insurance
- Health and life insurance
- Homeowners and renters insurance
- Commercial general liability
- Other insurance such as title, directors and officers, and attorney liability litigation and bad faith
You'll also find in-depth discussion of the Washington Insurance Fair Conduct Act, as well as a variety of legal forms for complaints, answers, discovery, and jury instructions.