Can we help?
Dobbs' Law of Torts provides authoritative, comprehensive, up-to-date discussion and analysis of the legal principles and rules governing tort law. The authors address changes in tort law and offer thousands of citations to cases decided or writings. Updated every year, the text covers a range of current issues, such as:
• False imprisonment
• The standard care for children
• The standard of care for physician assistants and possible shifts in the medical standard of care
• Comparative fault
• Assumption of risk in sports
• Intentional interference with persons and property as civil rights torts
• Statutory compliance
• Statutes of limitations on childhood sexual abuse claims
• Prenatal and birth-related injuries
• And more
This four-volume second edition provides encyclopedic reference on all aspects of tort law, regardless of topic. Authors' comments on problems in the administration of tort law give readers both pro and con arguments for effecting changes in the law.