With detailed forms and in-depth coverage of every conceivable family issue, Family and Community Property Law with Forms is an invaluable guide for practitioners of Family and Community Property Law.
This work discusses significant caselaw, as well as:
- Attorney-client relations in family law
- Marriage and its implications
- Community property
- Spousal agreements
- Children: Status, rights, and privileges
- Temporary orders in family law proceedings
- Dissolution of marriage
- Family law proceedings other than dissolution
- Appellate review in family law cases
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in family law
- Contempt proceedings
- Unmarried cohabitants
- Much more
Table of Laws and Rules and Table of Cases are included in this three-volume set for efficient research.