Attorney's Medical Deskbook, 4th Edition, provides the necessary medical background for cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and workers' compensation.
This tool helps you analyze the use and physical effects of common and experimental drugs, as well as find and understand medical abbreviations, definitions, and symbols commonly used by health professionals.
- Makes sense of laboratory and imaging tests used to diagnose specific physical conditions, abnormalities, and dysfunctions.
- Explains how to organize and interpret medical records for effective and efficient case preparation.
- Covers test methods, purposes, results, and significance for specific diagnostic tests.
- Explains how to prepare expert witnesses and consultants.
- Includes over 50 questionnaires to gather and analyze medical information from clients and witnesses.