Can we help?
North Carolina Real Property Mechanics' Liens, Future Advances, and Equity Lines provides a detailed and comprehensive treatment of commercial and residential real estate transactions. This title:
• Includes a discussion of relevant statutes, cases, and forms
• Covers contracts and options, tax-deferred exchanges, bankruptcy, title insurance, title searches and examinations, and closings
• Provides current forms for all areas of real estate practice, including North Carolina Bar Association and American Land Title Association forms
• Emphasizes coverage of ambiguous areas of the law
• Contains a complete reproduction of the North Carolina General Statutes pertaining to mechanics' liens and future advances
• Provides citations to key on-point cases from other jurisdictions