Can we help?
Prisoners and the Law focuses on legal issues commonly affecting the prison population, including AIDS, drugs, overcrowding, security, appeals, weapons, correspondence, visitation issues, and prisoner safety. In-depth articles, written by leading authorities, cover topics such as:
• The future of prison reform
• Proposals for a new correctional system
• Inmate welfare funds
• Prisoner, prison, probation, and parole statistics
• Incisive articles, written by some of the nation's leading authorities, on the development and present status of this evolving area of law
• The most recent changes and developments in the field